LG Energy Solution Michigan, Inc.
LG Energy Solution Michigan, Inc. Westborough MA United States
3 days ago
About LGES Vertech
LG Energy Solution Vertech, Inc. (LGES Vertech) is a full-service energy storage system supplier and integrator. Using our core strengths of expert service to our customers, unparalleled safety, and excellence in manufacturing, we bring standardized, fully integrated energy storage systems to a rapidly growing worldwide market. Our systems address our customers' needs to... reduce capital equipment and installation costs while enhancing system level performance and reliability using automated monitoring systems and analytics across the battery, power conditioning and auxiliary systems.
Our AEROS® energy operating system is the engine of innovation to provide advanced control functions allowing our customers to maximize the value of their energy storage assets. Our service capabilities include advanced monitoring and analytics, scheduled maintenance, augmentation, and auxiliary system upgrades. The combination of excellence in battery technology and production coupled with nearly two decades of energy storage integration makes LGES Vertech a leading supplier and integrator in the power and energy markets.
LGES Vertech empowers and expects its team members to assume responsibility and make good decisions, while maintaining a team environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. Our diverse and growing team enjoys competitive salaries, generous benefits, including 100% employer sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance, and flexible working hours.
For more information about LGESVT, please visit www.lgensol-vt.com.
The Cyber Security Specialist will play a key role in ensuring that our internal tools and the software service we provide our customers is secure and compliant with all cyber security standards. They will support all aspects of Cyber Security for LG Energy Solution Vertech’s energy storage systems, internal systems, including product lifecycle and technology investigations. The Cyber Security Specialist will work closely with and support our AEROS Command team of software engineers to preserve the integrity of the AEROS software and our customers data.
Primary responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Work with customer cybersecurity contacts to answer their questions and to obtain & understand current requirements
• Develop, institute and manage a proactive approach to cybersecurity in a hands-on manner for deployed, customer-owned energy storage systems
• Track deployed energy storage system software and firmware information across multiple components
• Track and evaluate cybersecurity impact due to new firmware and software releases
• Identify and evaluate cybersecurity requirements agreed upon in customer contracts for existing sites
• Coordinate and work with Service, IT, and Engineering teams to create documentation for cybersecurity policies and procedures
• Develop and maintain ongoing analysis and audit process for any new and existing systems (both internal and external), identifying the mitigation processes, and having isolation procedures to prevent any threats from spreading
• Evaluate site network and infrastructure systems against cybersecurity standards
• Evaluate and manage cybersecurity applications and tools
• Time management and organizational skills, and the ability to achieve goals while working independently
• Practical knowledge of cybersecurity issues, vulnerabilities, and defenses
• Background in IT Security
• Knowledge of common security controls on Windows, and Unix-based operating systems is expected
• Experience in server administration
• In-depth knowledge of UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems
• SIEM/EDR (Security Information and Event Management/Endpoint Detection and Response) expertise
• Knowledge of and experience with SOC2 required
Education and Experience
• Demonstrated 5+ years in a cybersecurity position
• CISM, CySA+, Network/Security+ or other information security certification is a plus
• MIS degree or Engineering degree preferred
Westborough MA USA
Jobs in Westborough MA United States
Cybersecurity Specialist Westborough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.