Zambia Electronic Clearing House Limited
Zambia Electronic Clearing House Limited Lusaka Zambia
2 weeks ago
Zambia Electronic Clearing House Limited (ZECHL) is a corporate entity registered under the Companies Act 1994, Chapter 388 of the Laws of Zambia whose main objective is to provide reliable, efficient and cost-effective clearing and switching services to the financial sector. The company now wishes to recruit for the positions to be based at its Head Office situated at COMESA Head Office in Lusaka.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Business Development Officer should be adept at scanning the payments business environment and be able to make sound decisions that will provide direction in terms of product and service development in the payments industry. Ultimately, should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
The successful candidate will among other things:
• Develop and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
•... Good understanding of contemporary payments systems and their effect on the payment eco system
• Ability to critically analyze payments system products and services and make recommendations
• Good analytical skills and report writing skills
• Operate as Executive Assistant to CEO from time to time
• Understanding of the local and regional payments eco system
• Providing insight into product development and positioning.
• Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs.
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meeting with potential members to the clearing house to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
• Developing Business and or product proposals for new business
Academic and Professional Qualifications & skills
• A full grade 12 certificate/School Certificate with credit passes including English language and Mathematics
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, ICT or related field.
• At least five years’ relevant experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Effective communication skills, strong business acumen and detail-oriented
• Experience working in a payments system industry an advantage.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application letter and a detailed CV including your full address, contact numbers, with copies of academic & professional certificates to: [email protected]
In order to reduce the risk of the spread of the COVID – 19, please note that all application responses should be in electronic form no hand delivered application letters will be accepted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 8th May 2020
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONLY SHORT-LISTED
CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Business Development Officer Lusaka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.