Oxford Global Resources
Oxford Global Resources Belgium Belgium
1 week ago
This opportunity is open for experienced Health Economics Consultant with a minimum of 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry and with experience in Evidence Generation.
As Health Economics Consultant, you will join our client's Vaccines Value Evidence team and will support the evidence generation activities both at a global level but also activities lead by regional and the LOCs as appropriate. In particular, with a focus on health economic evidences, including model adaptation of the core health economic model as per the needs of countries, enabling timely submission of health economic dossiers.
More specifically, you will collaborate with the regional and local operating countries (LOCs) to understand the needs in countries for reimbursement of a vaccine, accordingly, guide the evidence generation including adaptation of health economic models, project management and publishing the results as appropriate.
In addition, the mission may include additional... tasks such as review of the model inputs for base case and sensitivity analysis, specific slide deck formulation for regional/country support materials and organization of potential webinars, trainings accordingly on specific topics.
• You collaborate with regional value evidence teams and global cross-functional teams to plan and coordinate evidence generation activities in accordance with priority setting
• You understand the needs and pathway in countries towards reimbursement of vaccine
• You guide our client's regional and LOC colleagues in countries adaptation of the health economic models
• You do the Quality control of model adaptations
• You manage or develop other supporting materials (Toolkits, Slidedecks, Access Dossiers, etc),
• In collaboration with Project Managers, you give support in project management for value evidence activities: obtain internal approvals as per the client's process; Project contracting; Reviewing interim results and reports; Reviewing final report and associated slide deck as needed; Development of publication/poster potentially in collaboration with Key External Experts
• You are a Health Economist with a min of 5 year's experience in the pharma industry and with experience in Evidence Generation
• You have experience in health economics and specifically in model adaptations, critical review of health economic publications and value dossier submissions to authorities
• You are fluent in English
• You are able to prioritize among multiple priorities.
• You have Project Management experience
• Existing right to work in Europe is required
• Full-time position
• Fully remote working is possible
Health Economics Consultant - Evidence Generation Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.