Nigel Frank International Limited
Nigel Frank International Limited Tampere Finland
5 days ago
UI/UX Designer - Permanent Hire - Product Development
• A family-owned company based in Tampere.
• They focus on developing automation solutions for a range of manufacturing companies.
• Modern working environment with the emphasis on creating new, innovative solutions.
• They contribute a lot towards their employees professional development. An academy was designed within the team to offer support and advice for career development, investing in certifications and training.
• You will focus on the UI/UX design and front-end development for new applications.
• There might be some maintenance work needed at times.
• Being involved with visual design, UX research, front end development and influencing or planning of wider software design.
• Grow in the role to be confident enough to add your voice to meetings and planning.
• English fluency.
• More than 4 years of professional hands-on... experience.
• Experience with Typescript, Azure cloud, User path/UI prototyping and User research methodology is highly beneficial.
• Being a strong team player, yet being able to exercise responsibility for decisions when needed.
Reasons to apply:
• Becoming a part of an extremely friendly and supportive team!
• Working as a part of the most modern, R&D and cloud focused team.
• Flexible hybrid working model in Tampere with at least 1 office visit per week required. Flexible working hours.
• A great range of benefits, such as health care, lunch and culture vouchers, paid certifications and possibility of working abroad.
• Earning potential of up to 5,500€ per month.
Any further questions before applying?
Email: [email protected]
• €4,000 to €5,000 EUR
• Developer/Programmer Role
• Level: Mid-level
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.