Al-Futtaim Doha Qatar
6 days ago
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better... and be the best. Job Responsibilities:
• Management of FM Function, vendors and supplies
• Maintains and updates management budget, equipment and materials.
• Conducts and reviews plant operations, emergency plans and contingencies.
• Manages expenditure against budget.
• Trains and develops the subordinate employees.
• Provides effective technical solution to clients.
• Introduces continued improvement and optimization of facility systems.
• Oversees operational execution according to the Contract Documents.
• Ensures training, management and guidance to employees in accordance with contract and meeting quality standards.
• Conducts a periodic assessment on system optimization and project implementation and building utility support to ensure smooth and safe operations Support in implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs.
• Manages large strategic accounts and work towards the development of partnerships, qualification of business opportunities, and long-term growth plans for the company.
• Designs and implements best practice services for the rollout of the operation.
• Ensures all schedules and budgets are examined in terms of their feasibility for execution.
• Bachelor's Degree in Elecrtical/Mechanical Engineering.
• 5-8 years of experience in the Facility Management Field.
• Excellent command of both English & Arabic languages.
• Exposure to a leadership role and service providers management.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application
Senior Facilities Management Engineer Doha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.