NOV, Inc. Houston TX Uganda
2 weeks ago
Working in the Connected Product Team, NOV Rig Technology Division, located in Houston, you will serve as the technical reference to ensure the performance and availability of our online solutions in NOV development, test, and production environments.
• Performs installation, configuration, and upgrades of the Connected Product solutions.
• Monitors solution performance/availability; suggest alternative approaches when applicable.
• Works with the Connected Product Development Team to troubleshoot issues reported by the customers/stakeholders; record the issues in the ticketing system.
• Documents the implemented solution, bug fixes, etc. and create troubleshooting documents
• Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
• Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
• Attention to Detail - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
• Customer Service - Works with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations.
• Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
• Microsoft Excel Proficiency
• Scripting knowledge in Python and/or Bash Shell
Education & Experience:
• Education: All academic degrees and coursework must be from accredited institutions
• Undergraduate or Graduate Education: Degree in computer science, engineering, information science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or technology management.
• Experience must be IT related.
Conditions of Employment:
• Ability to work in the US.
• Location: 10353 Richmond Ave., Houston TX 77042
Houston TX USA
Configuration Analyst Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.