Robert Half Cranston RI United States
6 days ago
Description Onsite in Providence, RI 3 days a week. 2 days work from home.
As a Senior C# Software Engineer, you will be involved in the product development process from ideation to launch, working closely with software engineers and key stakeholders across the organization to deliver the best experiences for our users...
You will actively contribute to the success of the team by innovating, participating in technical discussions, and contributing to the development of products that will transform the organization. The work consists of both web and desktop C# development.
· 5+ years C# & SQL
· Interest in learning new languages, tools, frameworks
· Some Python experience a plus but not required
· Some hardware/network experience a plus but not required
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly self-driven sense of motivation
· Technical aptitude to master our systems and processes
· Track record of high achievement Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.® Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies.
We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Cranston RI USA
Jobs in Cranston RI United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.