Bankhead Technologies, Inc.
Bankhead Technologies, Inc. United States United States
1 week ago
Opportunity for Hire
Role Title: Sr. Software Developer...
Primary Location: US Remote (permanently)
Duration: Full Time, Long Term (5+ yrs), Permanent FTE
BTI is seeking an experienced Senior Developer with expertise in C/C++, C#, and Python programming languages. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating high-performance software applications that satisfy our customers' requirements and help them reach their goals. They will also be expected to mentor and guide junior developers, providing technical advice and guidance on best practices and coding standards.
Availability and Work Schedule
• Must remain available during business hours (8a-5p EST, Mon-Fri) - however, work schedule can be flexible, given a company-wide results-oriented approach to work and scheduling.
• Some work may be required outside of normal business hours (nights/weekends). Advance notice and schedule trade-outs (or PTO credit) will be provided.
• Must maintain high awareness for internal contact via company messenger during business hours, and will be accountable for immediate response times. [ Note: this facet is one of the most critical HR qualifications for this role, due to "work from home", and "flexible schedule" facets of the role.]
• Primary workspace will be located at home office on a permanent basis.
Note : Testing will be conducted by master development and engineering specialists. This position will require genuine expertise at the "Senior" level, and those without, need not apply.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy software products using .NET (VB and C#), C/C++ on mostly Windows platforms. Other opportunities include Django/Python frameworks and frontend development in JS/ReactJS on Linux platforms.
• Write efficient, maintainable, and well-documented code that meets product requirements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, quality assurance, and support, to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
• Identify and address technical issues, bugs, and performance bottlenecks.
• Continuously evaluate new technologies and tools to improve the software development process and keep up with industry trends.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior developers.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on C/C++ programming, .NET(Visual Basic, C#, and ASP.NET), and Python
• Strong experience in developing software products from concept to deployment
• Expert-level knowledge of C/C++ and related tools
• Strong experience in .NET(Visual Basic, C#, and ASP.NET) and Python programming languages
• Strong SQL skills, as well as experience working with relevant ORMs for the above languages.
• Strong knowledge of Gitflow and methodologies
• Knowledge of design patterns to develop and maintain code
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and software development practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Experience in developing software for embedded systems
• Experience with cloud computing technologies, such as AWS and Azure
• Experience with version control tools, such as Git and SVN
• Experience with Linux operating systems and development tools
• Familiarity with enterprise level corporate best practices
• Ability to research and identify qualified solutions
• Maintain high success rate of generated solutions
• Pass a background check and meet industrial compliance standard
• Must be a US Citizen
Note : not all skill sets below are required in a single candidate. Willingness to be trained as needed may be required. Multiple staff will be assigned to this team to cover all skill set requirements.
• ANSI SQL
• Python, Django in particular
• C#, VB, and ASP.Net
• Informix 4GL
• MS Access
• Linux/Unix commands and scripting
• Informix tools and administration
• OpenVMS commands and scripting
• SAP (particularly EDI, PI/PO, and other interfaces)
• MSSQL tools and administration
• Windows Server/IIS administration
• $90,000 - $120,000
• Salary offer will be determined based on salary history and/or market value of determined skill level (based on interview & testing results). Multiple positions being filled, same skill sets.
• Full Medical (incl comp, vision, dental, and life options) benefit options can be provided as needed via Blue-Cross Blue-Shield Platinum and other available plans.
• BTI provides cost matching options for insurance costs.
• This role is part of a team working with a global Fortune-Class enterprise client. Admirable performance and quality of work can provide options for moving upward into lead and management roles within this client team and the BTI Software Development Dept.
• BTI works with many Fortune-Class enterprise entities on a variety of advanced projects. Admirable performance and quality of work in this role will open doors to additional Development, Engineering, and DevOps teams on other projects with other clients
Jobs in United States United States
Senior Software Developer United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.