Klarna Stockholm Sweden
2 weeks ago
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
The Public API Gateway team is tasked with developing and operating key parts of the technology foundation of our partner and consumer endpoints. The job is varied and ranges between the development of services that enable the teams across Klarna to focus on their core mission as well as automation and operations around some of Klarna's most critical infrastructure.
Our approach to infrastructure is that everything needs to be automated and robustly deployed through pipelines with a high degree of confidence through tests and deployment patterns.The team is... looking for an engineer with a passion for large-scale systems development, automation, and operations.
• As an engineer, you will work within a specific problem space critical to the whole organization where you will design, develop and deploy services with a focus on high availability, performance, and robustness
• Be part of a team that takes full operational responsibility for the services that we own, and take part in an on-call rotation
• Build solutions that enable other klarna teams to deliver value while helping the evolve our team's best practices
• Support Klarna Engineers and teams to solve and debug issues they experience with our products and take that chance to spot and propose opportunities that will help improve our services
What will make you successful:
• Experience with CI/CD - Jenkins
• Some amount of coding experience
• Interest in infrastructure automation
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Collaboration and coordination skills.
• A passion for test automation code.
• Customer Obsession: this is also our team's core value but we want to take that one step further and abstract it also to our internal Klarna customers. Your opinions and ideas on how we can enable other Klarna teams to bring value to our Klarna Customers
• Delivery Quality Results: We are responsible for some of the most critical foundational services and infrastructure that a large part of Klarna's acquiring flows pass-throughLet the team shine: we value teamwork and collaboration within us and have the mindset where everybody's voice is heard and everybody contributes to every service that we own
• Challenge the status quo: we expect you to challenge solutions if they don't provide an impact to Klarna customers.
Nice to have:
• Performance & Robustness testing
• AWS (Cloudformation, EC2, ALB, S3, Lambda, Kinesis)
• Java / Python
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application
Senior Software Engineer - DevOps - Public API Gateway Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.