Mastercard Stockholm Sweden
1 week ago
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
FPGA Developer - SKY0059
We are building a cyber security platform that stops malicious traffic on the internet and by that ensures our customers of their safety.
To do this we are required to analyze internet traffic data in real-time which puts high... demands on the performance of both applications and infrastructure.
Analyzing traffic data is the core function of our team, to do this we are required to build a system that gives us versatility for implementing new means of using the data.
We mainly develop applications in golang and Rust.
We leverage a combination of microservices, streaming frameworks, time-series databases and hardware close implementations to meet our goals.
We are looking for a lead developer with experience from FPGA development and Hardware Descriptive Language.
The role is primarily focused on hardware close implementations but will also include development of applications in surrounding systems.
- Work with devices that process real-time traffic and performs traffic intercepts
- Work with algorithms for anomaly detection and mean to mitigate anomalous traffic
- Familiarize yourselves with our surrounding fun tech stack that leverages time series databases, streaming, microservices and more fun stuff
- Be part of an amazing team that shares a common passion for our service
- FPGA development
- Linux and FreeBSD
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines
FPGA Developer - SKY0059 Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.