LanguageMatters Netherlands Netherlands
1 week ago
A brand new opportunity has occurred in the food industry for a Dutch and German speaker with fluency in English to join our client as an Account Manager. You will be joining the sales team in a multicultural office in Kampen where you can use your German language skills on a daily basis to help grow your client portfolio. Hybrid work is possible after a succesful training period. Please note that the role will start on a 6 month temporary basis with the option for a permanent contract afterwards.
Your responsibilities will include
• Handling all client questions and queries via email and primarily by phone
• Growing your client portfolio by using your sales experience
• Making sure customer relations remain at the best possible level
• Supporting with other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You will have some previous experience in sales, client... relations, business development or account management. You speak Dutch, German and English fluently. Next to the compatitive salary, other benefits such as travel allowance, work from home allowance, pension and company bonus depending on performance is on offer with this client.
• Required to be fluent in Dutch and German (C1-level or higher) and English (C1-level or higher) both written and spoken
• Previous experience in sales, account management, client relations, business development in the food industry is desirable
• Very strong administrative and communication skills
• Able to commute to Kampen on a daily basis or to relocate
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to David.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Jobs in Netherlands Netherlands
Dutch and German speaking Account Manager Netherlands jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.