Prominent Realty Inc., Brokerage
Prominent Realty Inc., Brokerage Ontario Canada
1 week ago
Real Estate Recruiter-Trainer-Mentor
We have an Awesome Ground Floor Opportunity for a real estate recruiter/trainer and mentor in our expanding real estate office. You’ll be responsible to find agents with potential for our team and for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. You will also be Responsible for Training and Mentoring. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a role you’ll love, send your resume today.
Check Out our well above average compensation.
• The successful candidate will be compensated based on recruit success
$150,000 - $180,000 yearly
• Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
• Upload job... postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
• Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
• Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
• Manage the recruiting process, set up interviews, make recommendations to Brokerage Owner based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
• Provide regular progress reports to the Broker Owner on which recruiting methods are most successful
• Highly skilled in computers & some MS products (Excel, PowerPoint)
• High level of technical ability with social media, software/CRMs.
• Marketing & Social Media Experience
• Video Communication
• Team oriented, enthusiastic, eager, motivated, collaborative, with a strong work ethic
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to communicate in a caring professional manner and provide excellent service
• Ability to train and mentor real estate agents in a professional manner
• Must have a Real Estate License
• Five years of work experience in real estate Sales, recruiting or inside sales
• Familiar with online job posting tools
• Verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
We are an innovative growth-oriented company with many unique programs. Our Mission is To Create Value Added Life Experiences for Each Other and Our Clients…Serving All, Making Real Estate Dreams Realities.
Our Vision Is To Be the Innovative Real Estate Company Others Are Measured Against.
Paul da Silva, Prominent Realty Inc., Brokerage. 1525 Cornwall Rd Unit 16., Oakville, Ontario
Real Estate Recruiter Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.