Morgan McKinley Toronto Canada
3 days ago
Morgan McKinley is working with a proven global trade and fulfillment platform for the protein commodity industry. Our client is a multilingual enterprise, with a growing global footprint.
You will be responsible for:
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure within the AWS ecosystem.
• Work with the team to maintain and integrate new tools
• Maintain and update existing systems
• Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
• Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform
• Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems
The skills you will bring:
• Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or related discipline
• Demonstrated relevant experience with at least one high-level programming language
• Deep knowledge of AWS ecosystem
• Experience implementing and using a disaster recovery
• Knowledge of MongoDB cloud
•... Strong experience with the following tools is a must: AWS, Bitbucket, Unix, Node.js, Docker
• Proficient knowledge of scripting (Linux, Unix shell scripts, etc.)
• Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in exposing application data to monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus and Mezmo
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.