GC Brokers Ottawa Canada
1 week ago
Company Description :
GC Brokers is a leading cloud and data consulting company focused on providing services to our federal government clients.
We pride ourselves on our deep understanding of the unique needs and constraints of the public sector, and we are looking for a knowledgeable Technical Recruiter to join our team.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with a solid background in federal government recruitment processes, including resume writing, gridding, and security compliance.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of technical roles, specifically within the cloud consulting field, and will be comfortable having technical conversations with potential candidates and clients.
• Developing and implementing recruiting strategies to meet staffing needs.
• Developing resumes of candidates and working closely to align it with the
• Matching the resume with grids
• Regular communication with consultants to maintain satisfaction and... regular touchpoints
• Communicating the value of entering into the GC Brokers community of consultants and providing regular updates to our group members of new and upcoming benefits.
• Reviewing job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager.
• Navigating federal government recruitment processes, including resume writing, gridding, and security compliance.
• Conducting technical interviews and screening calls to assess applicants' knowledge and skills.
• Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
• Collaborating with Sales Team to identify each position’s requirements and discuss the best hiring strategy.
• Ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
• Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada - Eligible to get security clearance with Federal Government
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven experience as a Technical Recruiter within the federal government sector.
• Strong knowledge of federal government recruitment processes, including resume writing, gridding, and security process compliance.
• Understanding of technical roles and terminologies, particularly in the cloud consulting field.
• Ability to conduct technical interviews and have technical conversations with potential candidates and clients.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
• Proficiency in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases.
• Able to learn new technology quickly
Technical Recruiter Ottawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.