Ascensus LLC Dawsonville GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Section 1: Position Summary
Responsible for regional strategy, results, actuarial consulting, and coordination of the business development and relationship management activities associated with the southeast Defined Benefit practice...
• This position is 100% remote*(We would considered candidates that qualify for a management/director level opportunity .)Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as lead Consultant with clients regarding risk management of pension plans including budget planning, cost-reduction strategies, and plan design analysis
• Responsible for revenue management, budgeting, and overall team operations
• Assist with department direction and strategy
• Prepare and monitor annual budgets and client invoicing
• Serve as actuarial resource / subject matter expert to internal and external clients
• Set and maintain quality standards
• Assist in business development efforts, including RFP responses, conference attendance, and development and maintenance of a professional business network
• Promote company culture, encourage engaged environment
• Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
• Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day-to-day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
• Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor degree in math, actuarial science, or other related field
• ASA, EA designations required, FSA strongly preferred
• 10+ years of pension consulting, project management and staff management experience
• Experience with public sector and/or church plans preferred; familiarity with Florida Chapters 112, 175, and 185 is especially desirable.
• Strong communication skills, including client consulting and presentations
The national average salary range for this role is $125,000 - $200,000 in base pay, exclusive of any bonuses and benefits. This base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salary offered will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, performance, and internal pay alignment. We do not anticipate that candidates hired will begin at the top of the range however, from time to time, it may occur on a case-by-case basis. Other rewards and benefits may include: 401(k) match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid-Time-Off, etc. For more information, please visit careers.ascensus.com/#Benefits.
For virtual remote positions, we require an uninterrupted workspace during business hours and an internet work speed of 25 Mbps or better. If you are unsure of your internet speed before applying, please check with your service provider.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, actuary, associate actuary, investment actuary, mathmatics, probability, risk, statistics
Dawsonville GA USA
Jobs in Dawsonville GA Georgia
Remote Actuary Manager Dawsonville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.