Westmoreland County Community College
Westmoreland County Community College Mt Pleasant PA United States
1 week ago
Westmoreland County Community College is looking for qualified candidates for a regular part-time Advanced Technology Lab Aide for the college's Advanced Technology Center in Mt. Pleasant, PA.
• *To be considered for this position, please submit an application directly on our applicant portal at https://employment.westmoreland.edu
This position is responsible for effective reinforcement of classroom instruction by providing instructional support and monitoring student progress in accordance with faculty directives. Inventory, maintenance and troubleshooting are the critical daily functions.
• Provide instructional support as directed by the dean and advanced technology faculty.
• Ensure all lab and small equipment is well maintained and operating properly.
• Ensure unused equipment is properly stored and secured when not in use.
• Ensure the security of the lab and equipment during assigned work hours.
• Distribute supplies by classroom lab specifications and needs.
• Monitor inventory of all supplies for the Advanced Technology Center.
• Maintain classroom, lab, and equipment according to established safety standards.
• Assist teachers with completing paperwork.
• Provide tours of the Advance Technology Center to potential students and companies.
• Maintain up-to-date with professional credentials, best practices, and current disciplines including continued educational requirements through certifications, seminars, training programs, etc.
• Maintain and develop work-related knowledge, skills, and competencies related to the job through professional and cross-training opportunities.
• Attend all required meetings and training.
• Perform additional grade-level support duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prior work performance must have met or exceeded appropriate work standards.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain/provide the following clearances prior to hire:
• PA Child History clearance
• PA Criminal Record Check clearance
• FBI Federal Criminal History Record
The pay rate for this position is $12.47/hour. This is a part-time position (up to 19 hours/week) and hours will vary Monday - Friday between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with occasional weekend hours as needed.
• 7 paid holidays
• Tuition waiver offered for courses taken at WCCC (self, spouse, and dependents)
• 403 (b) Retirement Plan with a 10% employer contribution
Westmoreland County Community College is an EEO/AA Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.47 per hour
• Employee assistance program
• Retirement plan
Work Location: In person
Mt Pleasant PA USA
Jobs in Mt Pleasant PA United States
Advanced Technology Lab Aide (Regular Part-Time) Mt Pleasant jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.