CEVA Logistics Paris France
1 week ago
Note: Working place is in our Head Office in Marseille.
Additional workflow in corporate, M&A (Mergers and acquisitions) and contract at GHO level
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
• Corporate law : integration of companies, organization of structure of companies (decision making + drafting corporate authorizations - merger, liquidation, intercompany agreements,etc)
• M&A (Mergers and acquisitions) : negotiation, drafting of LOI, Non Binding Offer, Binding Offer, Share Purchase Agreement, Shareholder Agreement
• Contracts: review, negotiation of contracts for procurement, communication, operations (logistics), Intercompany agreements
• Monitoring, negotiating corporate guarantees at Group level
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Master 2 in business law
• Minimum 7 years in private sector as an in-house lawyer or a lawyer
• Corporate law + contract
• French and English language (business and legal)
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our... employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected]. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.