Flextronics - The Flex Company
Flextronics - The Flex Company Tijuana Baja California Mexico
2 days ago
• We may use pixel tags or scripts supplied by various job boards to track when you navigate to our website from a job board and submit a job application.Flex uses this information on an anonymous basis, this helps us understand the efficiency of our recruiting campaigns. Further information on these pixel tags or scripts may be provided by the job board site you have used. Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Automation) page is loaded Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Automation)
Apply locations Mexico, Tijuana time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id WD166287
Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference... invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an Equipment Main tenance Engineer located in Tijua na, Mexico . Reporting to the Equipment Maintenance Manager, the Equipment Maintenance Engineer role involves.
What a typical day looks like:
• Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
• Records times and problems in equipment logs.
• Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
• Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
• Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
• Aligns repairs, replaces, and balances component parts and circuitry.
• Devise's formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
• Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording, and indicating instruments and equipment.
• Highest level may perform both software and hardware maintenance.
• Allocating work to a team of fitters.
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement machinery or equipment to be installed
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
• Intermediate English
• Typically requires a bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Advanced level of PLC programing.
• Advanced level of HMI programing.
• Advanced level of digital and analog devices.
• Advanced level of vision systems and vision sensors.
• Advance level of Servo drivers & motors programing.
• Advanced level of electrical control.
• Good Knowledge design of control panel.
• Good Knowledge of mechanical design partial and total.
• Read and write electrical & pneumatic diagrams.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD / Solid works
• Knowledge in the following programming language (VB, C++, LabVIEW, SQL, Access)
• Knowledge in RF and Ultrasonic sealing
• Knowledge in Pneumatic / Hydraulic
• Basic Knowledge of laser Markers
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
• Pantry vouchers
• Saving Fund
• Christmas bonus
• Holiday bonus
• Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Let's stay in touch
Join our talent community to learn more about job opportunities, company news and events.
Tijuana Baja California Mexico
Jobs in Tijuana Baja California Mexico
Equipment Maintenance Engineer Tijuana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.