Alten Italia Spa
Alten Italia Spa Como Province of Como Italy
1 week ago
ALTEN Italia is looking for a SCRUM MASTER / Release Team Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience, to be involved in Automotive project.
This role will be focused on leading and coaching a dedicated team focused on creating a global, standardised, digital and seasmless customer experience on Agile and SAFe methodologies.
Tasks and responsabilities : Managing the delivery of an Agile Release Train cooperating with senior level managers;Operating at a strategic level, to establish and manage : budgets, deliverables, milestones, and timescales for the programme to ensure all contractual obligations are met & programme benefits are measured;
Setting and managing the measurement of performance of the teams working on the Agile Release Train (50-150 people);Ensuring that the governance arrangements are robust and that reporting lines and communication links are sound.
Accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders, third parties and other external... bodies to ensure a positive outcome and be overall responsible for the performance of the programme team.
• Requirements : Agile certificate is a must preferably in SAFe (Leading SAFe, SPC, SAFe for RTE, SAFe practioner or equivalent certificate);
• Confluence, JIRA advanced level; MS Word, Excel (strong), PowerPoint (strong);3-5+ years of professional experience in relevant job positions (project-program manager, delivery manager, agile coach, or equivalent positions) in a multicultural context managing large, inter-company initiatives;
• Experience in leadership in relevant sector (SW or HW development) managing teams with relevant profiles (e.g. scrum masters, project managers, delivery teams, R&D teams or equivalent);
• Experience of delivering Automotive / Insurance / Telematics programmes and services across multiple geographies (desired);
• High fluency in English / Italian (spoken and written);Ability to manage resources working for other departments or organisations;
• Ability to manage remote teams. Location : HYBRID Varese (Italy) Why to choose ALTEN : Take part in high-tech and innovative projects;
Join a company that is attentive to the well-being of people and committed to improving the working environment : ALTEN Italia is certified Top Employer 2022 (https : / / bit.
ly / 3IEennJ); Consolidate your skills within a challenging and certified Agile Scrum reality; Continue your professional training thanks to our courses designed to support you in the growth of your technical and language skills.
Learn more about our platforms Academy (https : / / bit.ly / 3C4a8zo) and Aula Streaming (https : / / bit.ly / 3svGRuh);
Access initiatives and programs designed for employee well-being, such as the Benefits & Conventions platform and the integrative healthcare plan.
PLEASE NOTE : We remind you that ONLY the ads on the ALTEN Italia website are true and attributable to our company."Cultural, sexual, age- or career-related diversity fuels our Values.
ALTEN aims to break down barriers and prejudices : we offer a welcoming and inclusive accessible work environment in compliance with legal obligations, pursuant to Articles.
1 and 18, Law 68 / 99, carefully evaluating the candidates belonging to the protected categories
Como Province of Como Italy
Jobs in Como Province of Como Italy
Scrum Master /Release Team Engineer– Automotive Como jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.