TELUS Health Ontario Canada
2 weeks ago
Who we are
TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives. As a TELUS Health MyCare Psychologist you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada by improving access to healthcare for all by bringing it directly to the communities that need it most.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Psychologist you will:
• Provide psychological assessments & consultations to TELUS Health MyCare patients with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and overall mental health concerns.
• Work as an active member of a multidisciplinary team, which may include engaging in consultation with other clinicians on the team and referrals into TELUS Health MyCare clinical counsellors for ongoing treatment
What's in it for you:
• Flexibility to deliver care virtually or in person at MyCare clinics from as few as 6 to upwards of 40 hours per... week.
• Work from our new downtown clinic with your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
• You will be part of a community of best in class clinical team. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
• We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
• We offer competitive split-fee compensation.
• We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What you need to apply:
• Masters or PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology AND Registered with the provincial College of Psychologists
• Comfortable with technology or the ability and desire to learn!
TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
About the Company:
THMC2 - Psychologist (In Clinic) - (ON) Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.