Taiping Reinsurance Company Limited
Taiping Reinsurance Company Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 weeks ago
• Perform underwriting tasks including new / renewal treaty business underwriting and portfolio management;
• Refer business beyond delegated authority to supervising underwriter;
• Manage marketing events and travels;
• Manage diaries and follow-ups for information on accounts;
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Degree holder or equivalent
• 3 years' experience in treaty business handling or above;
• Ability to interact with others in a professional manner;
• Verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills are critical to this position;
• Detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks and strong team spirit.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Underwriter / Underwriting Assistant.
We offer competitive salary, excellent fringe benefits and opportunities for further training.
For interested parties, please quote reference no. together with your CV, expected salary and the date of... availability to the General Management Department-Human Resources via the followings:
• Mail :
Human Resources Manager
Taiping Reinsurance Co., Ltd.
17/F, 18 King Wah Road, North Point, Hong Kong
• Please click APPLY NOW button.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential for recruitment related purposes within the China Taiping Insurance Group Co. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our file after 6 months from the date of application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Taiping Reinsurance Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as “TPRe”) was incorporated in Hong Kong in September 1980 as a state-owned composite professional reinsurer, undertakes the non-life and life reinsurance business all over the world.
With head office in Hong Kong, TPRe also set up operating platforms in the region and overseas, including subsidiaries in Beijing and London, a branch in Labuan, Malaysia, as well as representative offices in Japan and Macau. As one of the renowned professional reinsurance companies based in Asia, TPRe possesses well-recognized market position and underwrites reinsurance business all over the world. Currently, TPRe serves clients from more than 100 markets and has maintained the leading position in Hong Kong’s reinsurance market for the past years.
To cope with the forthcoming challenges in the dynamic market, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team of professionals.
## More Job Information
• North Point
Senior Underwriter / Underwriter (Ref.#TPRe-23-05SU-U32) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.