Bayer Corporation Houston TX Bulgaria
1 week ago
Cardiorenal Sales Specialist -Houston, TX
The primary responsibilities of this role CardioRenal Sales Specialist (territory NE Houston, TX) are to...
• Builds and develops professional relationships with (but not limited to) cardiology, nephrology, endocrinology, primary care, pharmacy staff, within assigned customers;
• Drives appropriate utilization of approved CV products. CSS works closely with other Bayer commercial associates to generate pull-through within local payers, community HCP's;
• Leverages expertise and knowledge of diabetes, nephrology and CVD, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges;
• Provides relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues (e.g. sales leadership, regional account managers) in regard to strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region;
• Develops and implements effective customer specific territory plans;
• Communicates insights to internal stakeholders;
• Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential;
• Understands fully the assigned customers' product and business needs and works to meet those needs while adhering to all of Bayer company ethics and compliance standards;
• Anticipates potential barriers to achievement of goals and proposes responsible solutions for success;
• Has long standing relationships with key customers and an in-depth knowledge of the disease state, key drivers, influencers and prescribing patterns in their territory. Effectively handles customer objections and exceeds customer expectations with the value they bring to physicians. Occasionally will be called on to share their exemplary skills with others in the region in a training capacity.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus;
• Proven track record of consistent high performance;
• Demonstrated leadership and foster an environment that promotes ethical behavior and compliance with company policies and applicable laws;
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. Division: Pharmaceuticals Reference Code 791903 Functional Area: Commercial & Sales Location: United States : Texas : Houston || United States : Texas : Residence Based Employment Type: Regular Position Grade: VS 1.2 Contact Us Address Telephone E-Mail Creve Coeur, MO +1 888-473-1001, option #5 63167
Houston TX USA
Cardiorenal Sales Specialist Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.