Recruit4Vets Luton United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
• Job type:
• Start date:
• End date:
£22,000-£30,000 p/a (DOE)
• Contact email:
• Job ref:
1 day ago
• Expiry date:
Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Luton
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: You will be joining a long-established animal practice that is still growing year after year with a supportive team that includes 6 Vets, 4 RVNs, 1 SVN, 3 VCAs, a Practice Manager, and 5 Receptionists.
Facilities: This practice is built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment which includes an In-house lab, digital X-ray, and ECG. They see a variety of cases and have built a loyal client base within their fantastic local community.
Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen at their animal practice for an enthusiastic RVN to join their... friendly and welcoming team!
Hours: This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with 1 in 3 weekends on a rota basis.
• You will have a good experience in veterinary nursing and demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills.
• You should be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions, and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
• They are looking for a friendly, down-to-earth Nurse, who has a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoys the variety provided by clients and colleagues alike.
Salary: Competitive salary of between £22,000 and £30,000 p/a depending on experience
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• CPD allowance and support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships
• Free on-site parking
• A happy and supportive work environment
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102022-26924
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details
Quick ApplySave this job
Share this job
If you are a human, ignore this fieldCreate alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
• Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Northampton
Up to £30,000 per annum DOE
• Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Grantham
Competitive salary (DOE)
• Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Leeds
Up to £28,500 p/a (DOE)
• 3 interview blunders you want to avoid
April 06, 2023
• How to navigate interview nerves
April 06, 2023
• How to handle a counter offer
April 04, 2023
Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Luton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.