Theta Auckland New Zealand
2 weeks ago
We are a highly regarded, New Zealand owned technology company where you will be surrounded by innovative, brilliant minds and thought leaders. We offer a creative and stimulating work environment and we value and respect inclusivity and diversity. Our team is a true melting pot of over 30 nationalities and our people are our greatest asset.
As a result of our continued growth, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join us and work based from one of our Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, or Christchurch offices. This is a customer-facing position where you will oversee the delivery of our practice and support services, ensuring successful outcomes and great experiences for our customers. You will work closely with both our Service Desk and specialist practices to deliver ICT services to our customers, so experience with our kind of technologies (see the "solutions" page on our website) is really important.
Theta is proud of its abilities and the success it has delivering... these all over New Zealand, so please do see the “about” page of our website to read our story and understand what we do. As an important part of your application, please tell us how you could be part of our success and also why Theta would be a smart move for you. We are a great place to work, so we believe that the latter should be easy!
This is what you will do:
• Ensure that our customers get the best outcomes from all of us here at Theta and the solutions we enable
• Run the full lifecycle of service agreements with our customers
• Provide service delivery expertise to the Sales team
• Continually improve our delivery practice, by contributing your knowledge as your experience grows
• Oversee and help deliver services, improving our operational processes, issue diagnosis and incident/problem resolution
• Understand our customers and what we do for them to ensure that our work is appropriate, aligns with our contracts and is fairly charged
• Work in our team, see the “continuous-computing" page of our website
Does this sound like you?
• A knack for and enjoyment of problem solving
• You are proud of your great customer relationships
• Theta-relevant experience, as above
• You will have worked 5+ years in similar, or related ICT roles
• You are working in Service Delivery
• Experience of enterprise customer environments
• Knowledge of distributed solutions and experience around DevOps
• Accreditation in ITIL, or other modern service management processes
• Experience developing and implementing service contracts
• You communicate clearly and effectively, both face-to-face and in writing
• You like being part of a team
• While we do promote hybrid working, we do need to see you in person as task-appropriate, so you will need to be close to one of our offices
• But most importantly, you have the passion to deliver customer service that makes you proud
Our people are awesome problem solvers who love turning tech into real world solutions. We thrive on enabling NZ businesses with smarter outcomes.
Join a creative, stimulating, and inclusive work environment that encourages participation and innovation, with many opportunities for professional growth. Our team of circa 300 is dispersed all over New Zealand, with offices in Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch. Work alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry - does this sound like a bit of you?
We currently provide the following benefits to ensure your professional development and personal wellbeing:
• Professional growth and learning opportunities
• A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
• Fully subsidised medical insurance for employees
• Heavily discounted medical insurance for immediate family of employees
• Enhanced parental leave payment – salary top-ups plus return-to-work incentive
• Volunteer days
• Hybrid working model
• Internal Referral Incentive
• Staff Assistance Programme
• Annual Flu injections
• Sick leave from your first day on board
• Remote working options where practical and mutually agreed
• Daily fresh fruit basket, coffee machine, wide selection of teas and biscuits in all of our offices.
• Accredited with INZ
Please understand that you will need to consent to and have acceptable police and credit checks before an offer can be made
Auckland New Zealand
Service Delivery Manager Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.