Wing Assistant Boston MA India
5 days ago
This a Full Remote job, the offer is available from: India, United States
This offer from "Wing Assistant" has been enriched by Jobgether and got a 75% flex score.
"Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com", "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get our emails"
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Graphic Designer (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for an aspiring Graphic Designer to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited... to:
1. Design content for blogs, articles, website pages, social media posts, and emails.
2. Upload graphic content & manage the publishing schedule.
3. Gather information about trends & industry-related articles, interviews, and videos.
4. Develop a scheduling sequence to publish content, propose audience engagement & coordinate the execution of design schedules.
5. Coordinate with the content writer to create illustrations.
6. Test graphics across various media.
7. Assist teams by using layout & design tools to proofread visual materials.
8. Collaborate on new ideas for new or existing content.
9. Execute visual concepts that combine identity with its marketing.
10. Conduct general administration
11. Track & coordinate the execution of marketing campaign schedules.
12. Create video & motion graphics in line with company branding.
13. Develop creative & engaging marketing strategies based on business objectives.
14. Ad hoc tasks
Schedule: US work hours (40+ hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
• Graduate of any bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1-year experience
• 1-2 years in Graphic Design
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Able to work on a graveyard shift
• Proficient in layouts, graphics fundamentals, typography, print and web design
• Experience with Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects; print AND digital
• USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
• Working Webcam
• Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
• Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
• Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
• Job Security and Stability
• Paid Training
• Exceptionally Supportive Team
• Opportunities for Career Growth
• Fun Work Environment
• Performance Incentives and many more
Salary: INR 30000 to INR 40000 (in-hand)
Salary is based on experience and skills.
• Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for the interview/s.
• We have other vacancies that might be of interest for your friends & colleagues, they can check us out at www.wingassistant.com.
Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully
Boston MA USA (+145 others)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.