Elevance Health Jackson MS United States
1 week ago
Account Service Manager Senior
• Job Family: Sales Support
• Type: Full time...
• Date Posted:May 15, 2023
• Req #: JR70565
• VA, RICHMOND
• National Miles away from nearest PulsePoint, National Miles away from nearest PulsePoint
Account Service Manager Senior
Hybrid; Flex 1 schedule, 0-3 times per month onsite
Carelon Payment Integrity is a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, Carelon Insights, formerly Payment Integrity, is determined to recover, eliminate and prevent unnecessary medical-expense spending.
The Account Service Manager Senior is responsible for providing highly advanced account management representation and strategic planning for major accounts and serves as a lead for assigned accounts and unit.
How you will make an impact:
• Acts as a support role for other Payment Integrity Business Account Managers
• Provides strategic planning and account management for large accounts.
• Directs and manages the administration of contractual requirements and obligations.
• Manages the new and renewal implementation process for accounts. Interfaces with operations to ensure smooth delivery of services.
• Maintains ongoing account relationships at multiple levels throughout the customer's organization.
• Makes recommendations for improvements to meet customers expectations.
• Develops implementation processes and manages reporting processes to ensure client retention and high levels of account satisfaction.
• Provides both on-site and off-site account management, which may include interpreting plan design, researching and resolving phone and written inquiries, resolving claims, benefit and enrollment issues.
• Presents monthly, ad hoc, mid-year, and annual utilization and benefit reporting to the broker and client.
• Coordinates open enrollment meetings, renewal process and training sessions.
• Participates in efforts to support standardization across accounts and works in multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement product and operational enhancements.
• Provides guidance or expertise to less experienced account service managers.
• Makes routine account visits.
• Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing business operations and/or customer relationship; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Capabilities, Skills, and Experiences:
• Program Integrity Knowledge preferred.
• SharePoint site creation experience a plus.
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint preferred.
• Ability to create: Internal and external facing crisp Program Integrity decks, inquiry resolution summaries in an executive friendly format, broad distribution email messaging, office hours presentations.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary range for this specific position is $86,960 to $156,528
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
• The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
• EEO Policy Statement
• Know Your Rights
• Pay Transparency
• Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is anE-verify Employer ()
Email us () or call 1
Jackson MS USA
Jobs in Jackson MS United States
Account Service Manager Senior Jackson jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.