Cartier Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
4 days ago
Want to join the Cartier team to assist in developing Cartier’s business activities and achieve Malaysia’s objectives in Supply Chain Sales & Operations activities?
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, join us NOW as Supply Chain Operations Executive for Malaysia!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
DOWNSTREAM STOCK MANAGEMENT
Order and stock allocation
• Liaise with boutiques and partners to achieve sales objectives : sales order taking & input in systems.
• Collaborate with supply and demand team to ensure accurate allocation and / or implementation stock and timely delivery of stock / sizing
• Propose and allocate efficiently stock to each account according to availability & launch calendars
• Monitor and manage incomplete orders such as boutique’s open / pending orders and wholesale’s backorders
• Support on enhancing stock rotation up to HQ’s standards and follow-up on action plan as necessary
• Manage in a timely manner all product inquiries (stock request... customer firm orders, lead-time, price ) requested by boutiques & external Partners by coordinating with Regional Supply Chain team for regional stock availability and oversee a delivery timeline ensuring goods are to arrive in respective to clients need.
• Management of all stock requests via stock transfers, order from HQ, staff purchase or special sales
• Organize daily / weekly / monthly shipments among all networks, while ensuring smooth and fully compliant (export) conditions by liaising with all stakeholders as necessary (distributors, merchandising, logistic, finance)
• Liaise with POSM executive to arrange shipments to POS / Btq
• Coordinate and keep close track of returns (defective, consignment discontinued, buy-back), aftersales services, exchange etc
• Handle and keep track of quality issues of products : to report defective cases, to manage the return and destruction of defective stocks
• REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
• Participate in new supply chain projects and implement it locally as relevant in collaboration with Regional Project Manager (Gemini, LNR, Opera, PowerBI)
• Responsible for the retrieval, update, and analysis of all weekly / monthly / yearly Stock reports : Inventory level, Sales through, Stock rotation, MDS fulfilment rate, aging reports
• INTERNAL SYSTEMS SUPERVISION
• SAP & Booster Key User : Test and participate to all SAP & Booster upgrades
• Direct MDM issues to Regional and Central team
• Liaise with Project Manager on new system issues
• Inform teams -internal & external- about any system / application updates and keep users list up to date for each application (BI, SAP, Booster, Booster Services, Set for you )
• Monitor and ensure strict alignment of inventory declaration in various systems (Booster / SAP / BI / Partner database)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
• You have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in sales and operations or related functions with handling of a wide SKU base and network in retail industry, luxury field is a plus
• Strong quantitative analytical skills & computer savvy
• Self-motivated, quick learner, result oriented, positive attitude, ability to plan and prioritize and able to work under pressure
• Good communication and collaboration with cross-function
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SIMILING?
• A great opportunity to assist, develop, and achieve Singapore business objectives in terms of sales and operations
• This role will also help to strengthen your knowledge of luxury whilst enhancing your expertise in sales & operations
• Finally, a plethora of opportunities within Cartier and the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Supply Chain Operations Executive Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.