Schneider Electric Mexico City CDMX Mexico
1 week ago
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great People Make Schneider Electric a Great Company.
What do you get to do in this position?
In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with presentation and organizational skills.
• Develop containment and/or... crisis management materials: positions, FAQ, timelines, key messages, risk matrix and procedures.
• Lead and make decisions around Communications, in case the company is under an adverse situation.
• Management of senior management communication activities in different audiences and channels: internal communication, media relations, forums and speaking opportunities, assistance in customer communication.
• Management of media relations activities, with the aim of positioning the Schneider Electric brand in editorial spaces and with public opinion.
• Coordinate informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare detailed media activity reports.
• Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
• Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
• Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Communications Manager Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.