Sanford Federal, Inc.
Sanford Federal, Inc. Helena MT United States
6 days ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services...
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people.
Job Title : Dental Hygienist Based at : West Fork Road Darby, MT
Job Summary: Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for a Certified dentist to support the mission of the Dental Hygienist Services
These services will involve coordinating and integrating the Dental Care services program with other health and wellness components/activities at Center and providing oral health care services to enrollees and established students of the Center.
The candidate must have:
• the ability to work both independently and as a member of a healthcare team to provide optimal services to a population of financially disadvantaged youth, ranging from 16 to 24 years in age.
• provision of all procedures authorized by the State Board of Dentistry, with a general emphasis on early detection, diagnosis of oral health problems, basic oral health care, dental hygiene, and prevention/education.
• an elective oral examination, including bitewing x-rays, priority classification, and treatment plan, upon student request.
• perform dental procedures to treat oral disease and correct oral health conditions that may represent employability barriers, to include: restorations, extraction of pathological teeth, root canal therapy on anterior/other strategic teeth, replacement of missing upper anterior teeth with a removable prosthesis, and dental hygiene treatment for periodontal disease.
• provide written diagnosis and treatment plan for each student within two weeks after completion of the dental readiness inspection and obtaining agreement for voluntary care before proceeding with such treatment.
• provide student services in such a manner to obtain positive student satisfaction
1. must be registered/licensed with the state of Montana in which Dental services will be provided.
2. the dentist must have an active, unrestricted license to practice as an independent practitioner.
3. shall provide a copy of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certification, if applicable.
4. is responsible for maintaining their own malpractice/professional liability insurance and general liability insurance.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Registered Dental Hygienist (Preferred)
• Dental License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Helena MT USA
Jobs in Helena MT United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.