Open Door Dental
Open Door Dental McKenzie TN United States
1 week ago
We are looking to hire a Hygienist to perform routine and complex dental hygiene procedures on patients according to their oral health needs. The Hygienist’s responsibilities include performing comprehensive diagnosis and developing corresponding treatment plans for patients, keeping accurate records, performing quality preventative and periodontal care, and answering patients’... questions.
• Leading compensation
• Equity Opportunity within practice
• Quickly advance your clinical skills with access to our leading training programs and technology
• Mentorship- access to the industries top leaders that will mentor you for clinical and developmental support
• Employee Benefits
• Career Advancement
• Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
• Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
• Providing preventative and periodontal treatments to patients.
• Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
• Performing oral cancer screenings. Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
How You'll Succeed:
• The ability to use advanced dental instruments and equipment.
• The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Helpful and polite.
• An Associate, Bachelors, or Master of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene
Open Door Dental is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Open Door Dental is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your company contact.
Compensation: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
Improving And Expanding Access To High Quality Oral Healthcare
Open Door Dental is a nationally affiliated dental network that advises independent practice owners, partners with dental schools, dental product and services providers, and dental practices in local markets to improve and expand access to high-quality oral healthcare
McKenzie TN USA
Jobs in McKenzie TN United States
Dental Hygienist McKenzie jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.