Sysco Concord NC United States
2 weeks ago
US0048 Sysco Charlotte, LLC
Minimum Years of Experience:
Up to 75%
Are you an experienced Sales Professional, Restaurant Manager, Culinary Manager or Chef looking for career development opportunities? Join Sysco’s World Class Sales Team and explore all the benefits and perks.
Why you should join our Sales Team:
• Competitive base salary, bonus, plus promotional incentive opportunities
• Car allowance (mileage reimbursement for candidates in CA) and cell phone provided
• Career pathing opportunities for both entry level, and experienced individuals
• Opportunity to be part of a purpose driven organization that supports communities and associates
• Specialized sales training
• Individual as well as team-based selling
• Opportunity to learn different ethnic segments
• Monthly and annual sales rewards and recognition
• Robust benefits package including an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, & 401(k) with automatic matching
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company's products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company. This position may require working some non-traditional hours (evening, weekends, and holidays) to successfully meet customers' needs.
• Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
• Seek and qualify prospects following company account stratification goals.
• Research customer business needs and develops a mix of products and service to meet needs.
• Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
• Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product use.
• Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
• Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
• Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
• Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.).
• Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events.
• Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings.
• Engage in ongoing training sessions.
• Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
• Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special-order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits, and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
• Other duties may be assigned.
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality, Culinary Arts or related discipline OR HSD/GED and 3 years Restaurant Management, B2B or outside sales experience, or equivalent relatable experience.
Restaurant Management, Foodservice Outside Sales, Chef Experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
• Valid driver's license with a "clean" driving record (including no multiple DUIs within the last 2 years)
• Current automobile insurance with the following limits of liability: Bodily injury - $100,000 each person and $300,000 each accident; property damage - $100,000 is required
• Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
• Must sign Sysco Protective Covenants Agreement.
• Reside or willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of territory.
• Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Office.
• Ability to read, write, speak English.
• Building Trust
• Building Customer Loyalty
• Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
• Managing Work
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates
Concord NC USA
Jobs in Concord NC United States
Sales Consultant - Concord jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.