Gentiva Hospice Windsor Forest GA United States
2 weeks ago
Gentiva Hospice is member of the Gentiva family - an industry leader in hospice, palliative and personal home care. Our place is by the side of those who need us, offering physical, spiritual and emotional support to patients and their families so they may make the most of every moment. We believe that better care for caregivers and clinicians means better care for everyone, so we... offer ongoing professional training, lower nurse-to-patient ratios, and comprehensive benefits for eligible employees. Here, you'll join gifted colleagues who make a lasting difference in people's lives every day.
Our place is by your side
At Gentiva, we believe every day is an opportunity to make care more personal and life more comfortable. That's why we offer personal care, palliative care and hospice to give people the care they need with dignity, grace, and love.
Our Hospice Care Consultants get this opportunity every day. They are educating healthcare professionals about hospice services as well as providing end of life solutions that are committed to clinical excellence, compassion and dignity when life matters most.
As a Hospice Care Consultant, you will be eligible for:
• Competitive Pay including participation in our monthly incentive plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Generous Paid Time Off (plan increases with tenure) and 7 paid holidays
• Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
• 401(k) with company matching contributions
• Mileage reimbursement or Fleet Program
• Opportunities for career advancement: local, regional, national
• Wellness Program and Resources
• Financial assistance program supporting teammates in times of need
As a Hospice Care Consultant:
You will report directly to the AVP of Business Development. Our Hospice Care Consultants are a part of our extraordinary team who offers a consultative approach to educate and grow our partnerships with referral sources by:
• Being in the community every day
• Making phone calls and conducting presentations to current and potential referral sources
• Working side-by-side with the clinical and operational team to promote the highest level of clinical excellence with our hospice services
Hospice Care Consultant Requirements:
• Hospice heart: compassionate, kind and empathetic to your clients and their patients and their families.
• Minimum of 2 years of healthcare sales experience preferred in one of the following settings: hospice sales, home health sales, medical device sales, clinical liaison, RN liaison, clinical coordination or medical sales
• A proven track record of being a top performer
• Known and respected within your community
• Bachelor's Degree focused in Marketing or Business, preferred
Gentiva is a family of industry-leading hospice, palliative and personal care providers. With more than 430 locations and thousands of compassionate clinicians across 36 states, our place is by the side of those who need us, offering assistance with daily living and helping patients and their families manage the physical, emotional and spiritual effects of serious illness or a terminal diagnosis. Gentiva's corporate headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia, with providers delivering care across the U.S.
Members of the Gentiva family include Gentiva Hospice, Hospice Plus, New Century Hospice, Regency SouthernCare, SouthernCare Hospice Services, SouthernCare New Beacon, Empatia Palliative Care; Gentiva Personal Care, Girling Personal Care, The Home Option and Victorian Home Care.
• This is a safety-sensitive position
• Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
• Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
• We are proud to be an EEO employer
• We maintain a drug-free workplace
• This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Windsor Forest GA USA
Jobs in Windsor Forest GA United States
Hospice Care Consultant Windsor Forest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.