Conduent United States United States
2 weeks ago
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day...
The Business Risk Management Administrator/Consultant - Health Services provides support in identifying risks, implementing continuous monitoring, and control testing of Conduent's Government Solutions products, processes, and services. Reporting to the Government Solutions - Business Risk and Compliance Executive leader, you will collaborate and partner primarily with Government Health Services. The role, however, will also be engaged in risk management efforts in other areas of Government Solutions such as: Payments and Child Support, Fraud Prevention, and Business Operations to maintain alignment to the Enterprise Risk Management program.
• Serving as a risk strategic advisor for the Government Solutions business operating areas
• Creating and analyzing reporting of risk and compliance program initiatives.
• Maintaining knowledge of risk management and compliance monitoring industry standards.
• Managing issues and supporting the assigned area for remediation and validation, including controls testing.
• Ensuring compliance with requirements related to Legal, Regulatory, and Ethical standards.
• Have undergraduate degree.
• Possess 7 years of professional services experience in risk management, audit, compliance, or business operations leadership, preferably in the health services industry.
• Show 5 years of experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and/or testing within health services, financial services, or health technology services organization.
• Demonstrate experience and knowledge of risk management concepts, principles, and practices, including COSO ERM principles, Healthcare regulatory frameworks, OIG and DOJ compliance.
• Display proven critical thinking and analytical skills to make risk-based decisions.
• Familiarity with Privacy, SOC1 & SOC 2, HITECH Act, CMS, Fraud, Waste and Abuse Laws, HIPAA, Affordable Care Act, and/or CDC guidelines
• Able to travel domestically up to 10%, as needed.
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
• Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your workday.
Working For You Perks and rewards designed for you:
• Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family's needs and start on the first day of employment.
• Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
• Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
• Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
• Paid Training: Earn while you learn and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
• Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
• Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we've received for our diversity efforts.
Join Us At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates. We strive to create a culture where you can:
Bring your authentic self to work
Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future - both our company's and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $120k.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible
Jobs in United States United States
Business Risk Management Consultant/Administrator - Health Services United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.