Cognizant United States, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant United States, Cognizant Technology Solutions Teaneck NJ United States
6 days ago
CORE BANKING – MANAGER, CONSULTING
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.
COGNIZANT CONSULTING – OVERVIEW
Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 6,000 consultants worldwide, Cognizant Consulting offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Cognizant Consulting is seeking a Senior Manager, client advisor, and leader to expand its North American Banking Practice. As a leader within one of Cognizant Consulting’s most strategically important and growing practices, this individual will provide leadership on multiple dimensions – business development, executive client leadership, thought leadership, and collaborative leadership within the Cognizant Consulting, and throughout Cognizant Technology Solutions more broadly.
Consulting Senior Managers will have the opportunity to deliver immediate value to banking clients by leading large-scale transformations focused on core banking transformation. As a Consulting Senior Manager, you will lead a team of consultants to analyze our banking clients' core banking challenges and create innovative solutions to drive transformation The successful candidate will have demonstrated a track record of developing and nurturing, trusted advisory relationships with top executives and leaders across banking customers, as well as exceptional analytical, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities.
The successful candidate will be recognized for his or her ability to develop major client relationships through his or her professional network, banking domain (technology/functional) expertise and previous client impact. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a commitment to building and growing individuals and teams of consultants. He or she will be someone with whom people at all levels go out of their way to work with – a great colleague and an outstanding mentor.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Manager in Banking and Financial Services consulting practice you should be capable of collaboratively working and communicating with people at all levels in the organization to deliver on following responsibilities
• Lead core banking transformation engagements and assist clients with identifying current industry trends, defining new business models, and supporting digital capabilities needed to create competitive advantage
• Serve as a banking domain subject matter expert and trusted client advisor to assist in creating methodologies, frameworks, roadmap, and strategic vision in complex environments where information and data points may or may not be available.
• Manage other client vendors and third-party service providers and play an integral Program Manager liaising with various stakeholders across Business, Technology, Operations
• The successful Senior Manager will be responsible to create approach, identify appropriate tools and methodologies, lead client workshops and discussions, perform analysis, draw conclusions, formulate strategic recommendations and develop business cases and roadmaps to support recommendations
• In addition to executing consulting engagements, s/he is expected to actively contribute towards industry specific offerings, whitepapers, RFP/ RFI responses and client discussion documents
• Ensure the quality of the Practice’s work continues to be truly distinctive through innovative, Intellectual Capital development with a focus on client impact and tangible results
• Help recruit, develop, and retain other Cognizant Consulting professionals – both new hires and existing Cognizant consultants who choose to focus on Advisory services – to support the firm’s ambitious growth target for the Practice.
The successful candidate will possess:
• At least 10+ years of management consulting experience, with a track record of business generation, practice building and on-going client relationships across multiple assignments with most recent experience with banking clients.
• Experience / Expertise in major core banking platforms such as Temenos, FinXact, Flexcube, Mambu, Fiserv, Thought Machine and others
• Experience in retail / corporate banking operations, digital transformation, process optimization, workflows, operating model design and end to end processing
• Transformation / advisory experience in partner selection and engagement
• Industry knowledge in core banking / digital banking and major trends.
• Domain understanding across deposits, lending and payments and associated regulatory landscape
• Large program experience – managed team across architecture design, data, software development and testing. Understanding of large program delivery and complexities
• Experience participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process and contribution to the development of proposal pricing strategy
• Ability to engage internal cross functional teams for solution design and articulate value proposition
• A significant track record of success in consulting across banking customers on a diverse set of strategic and operational issues.
• Experience in developing detailed, compelling, and analytical PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various stakeholders
• Thought-leadership; at least an understanding, if not a track record, of how to develop commercial knowledge capital and build it into the fabric of a practice.
• Senior client leadership experience and executive presence to represent Cognizant confidently and convincingly among the highest levels of client executives.
• The ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, highly matrixed environment and be effective with the Cognizant leadership team.
• MBA or Master’s degree strongly preferred; Bachelor degree required
• Ability to travel as needed
Irrespective of an individual’s specific background, the successful candidate will be:
• Entrepreneurial, proactive, and productive; someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to get things accomplished.
• Insightful with strong problem-solving skills and pragmatic with a practical, “real-world” sense of what is actually “do-able.”
• Articulate and compelling in his/her oral and written communication skills; engaging and concise – with interpersonal “presence.”
• Energetic, with drive, enthusiasm, and a natural skill in relationship development; an extensive network of potentially relevant relationships.
• Able to function as a “player/coach” – simultaneously helping to lead the practice while also staying directly involved in a number of client engagements.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate complex information into meaningful action items and decisions for senior leaders
• Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc
Teaneck NJ USA
Jobs in Teaneck NJ United States
Manager - Consulting, Core Banking Specialist Teaneck jobs
Jobs by Cognizant United States, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.