Groundswell Shenandoah Junction WV United States
2 weeks ago
Do you dread Mondays?
Who Are We...
Groundswell is a premier technology integrator resolutely committed to solving the most complex challenges facing federal agencies today. Our name, Groundswell, represents our commitment to be an unstoppable, seismic change in government. Ours is a small company culture with big company reach and results. Are you ready to be audacious, be bold and drive change at a rapid pace? Join us, where we’ll make a greater impact together.
What You'll Do
TM Consultants will be responsible for designing, configuring, testing, and deploying SAP Transportation Management solutions, actively participating in staffing activities for the company and client TM functional teams, and leading client TM functional teams.
Examples of daily activities for this role include:
• Interviewing and assisting with hiring decisions for TM architect and functional analyst roles
• Providing coaching with a focus on bringing out the best in team members by guiding them through goals and obstacles
• Providing input to staffing plans for client TM engagements
• Providing SAP TM functional knowledge and staffing estimates to support Business Development activities
• Meeting with client teams to understand and document business requirements
• Designing SAP Transportation Management solutions; including both configuration and custom development designs to meet business requirements
• Configuring SAP TM and working with SAP developers to deliver custom reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms, and workflows
• Testing and troubleshooting SAP TM to ensure alignment with documented business processes and requirements
• Active involvement in end-to-end testing and go-live activities
• Minimum 3-5 years of TM experience
• 5-7 years of full-cycle SAP implementation experience in multiple roles (e.g. functional or development analyst, functional or development lead, project or implementation manager, business process subject matter expert, etc)
• US Citizenship required (must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance)
• Active DOD Secret Clearance preferred
• Expert understanding of SAP Transportation Management function with the ability to independently design, configure, enhance, test, and implement
• Experience leading people with the ability to identify, coach, develop and retain high-caliber talent
• Operational experience in warehouse management, logistics, transportation, supply chain, or manufacturing.
• Experience working with the Department of Defense or other Federal Agencies
NOTE: Groundswell does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Groundswell and Groundswell will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Groundswell is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Shenandoah Junction WV USA
Jobs in Shenandoah Junction WV United States
SAP Transportation Management Consultants Shenandoah Junction jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.