Pwc Argentina Olivos Buenos Aires Province Argentina
1 week ago
Line of Service
Industry / Sector
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology.
Our Solutioning Center of Excellence within the Managed Services Platform will provide you direct interaction with senior leadership and other key stakeholders.
You will work with cross-functional teams to execute on priority growth initiatives within this fast-growing platform.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of... expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to :
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's / client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
UX / CX experience
Experience with UX design tools (Figma, Miro, Adobe XD)
Demonstrated experience in leading mid-sized teams
- Developing innovative solutions to complex problems, independently, and proactively;
- Managing project workflow, resources, and budgets using multiple Agile project management tools (e.g., Jira);
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats;
- Understanding project governance standard, e.g., organizational and process aspects; operating model considerations etc.;
Education (if blank, degree and / or field of study not specified)
Degrees / Field of Study required : Bachelor DegreeDegrees / Field of Study preferred :
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Olivos Buenos Aires Province Argentina
Jobs in Olivos Buenos Aires Province Argentina
ZC-70 - Consulting | UI-UX Architect Manager [US Client] Olivos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.