Singapore Dynamic Optronics
Singapore Dynamic Optronics Singapore Singapore
6 days ago
Engineer / Senior Engineer (Quality Assurance) - Singapore Dynamic Optronics Pte. Ltd. - 10749908 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Engineer / Senior Engineer (Quality Assurance) Singapore Dynamic Optronics Pte. Ltd. Tuas SGD 3,500 - SGD 5,000 Posted on 10-May-23 Apply Now Apply Now Engineer / Senior Engineer (Quality Assurance) Singapore Dynamic Optronics Pte. Ltd. Apply Now Job Description
The roles of the Quality Assurance Engineer / Senior Engineer are multifaceted and involves 3 key areas,
· Leadership, supervisory and guidance of the quality assurance team consisting of QA supervisor and QA technicians
· Stewardship and continual development of company’s ISO Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and other relevant ISO standards)
· Be the Customer Quality Representative, to engage customers in all aspects of quality requirements and be the first point of contact to handle customers feedback, partnering... closely with Sales, and Production management
Daily tasks are mostly desk-bound activities. The Quality Assurance Engineer / Senior Engineer is an integral part to support company management hence will be involved in discussions with management team regularly. Annual, short overseas trip to visit customers are also expected.
Orientation and relevant training (OJT) will be provided but subsequent work is deemed as highly independent without direct supervision. Character traits such as dynamic, respectful, hardworking, inquisitive and flexible/versatile, with strong emphasis on teamwork, are highly preferred.
Examples of work tasks (not in order) that are reporting to Quality Assurance Manager:
• Quality Assurance: To lead, maintain and supervise quality documentation framework. Manage and execute documentation and quality key-into system for traceability
• Quality Control: To administer Quality Reports (Acceptance Test Record/ATR, Concession Requests, Non-Conformance Report, Incoming Quality Report etc) that Production and Quality Technicians rely on, to assure product quality
• ISO Quality Management System: responsible to lead and direct the company in ISO 9001:2015 certification, maintenance, continuous improvement, conduct of internal audits, and preparation on surveillance audit activities
• Customer Engagement: First point of contact for customer’s feedback, and to work closely with Sales and Production teams for fast response and effective problem resolution
The below tasks are seconded to Production Manager:
• Documentation: responsible to create, review and maintain customer’s and SDO’s technical drawings as well as Part Number Creation/Maintenance. Very similar to product engineering tasks and roles, but listed as Quality Assurance to control the Company’s standard
• Performs other miscellaneous duties related to production department, as assigned
Career progression: Depending on candidate’s experience and qualifications,
Additional Information Career Level Senior Executive Qualification Not Specified Years of Experience 3 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Manufacturing , Quality Assurance Company Overview Singapore Dynamic Optronics Pte Ltd, in short SDO, is a newly incorporated private company that formed on 6 January 2020. The company premise is located in the west of Singapore - 164 Gul Circle. SDO is driven by a team of highly competent staff, with over 30 years’ experience on average per person in the precision optics industry. We strive to produce high quality products for the precision optics market, both local and overseas. Our customers’ satisfaction is the ultimate goal of the company. SDO values every employee as an important asset to the success of company. The company is committed to provide a fair and attractive renumeration package to commensurate the right amount of work experience. We believe that by providing the right renumeration package, having an uplifting work environment and colleagues, and with a good welfare program, these factors will create a happy employee. In turn, a happy employee will produce excellent work that will delight our customers. And happy customers will form long-lasting relationship with SDO leading to a happy company. If you would like to join us as one of our pioneering team member, we welcome you to write in with your detailed resume for the vacancy(ies) that are available. The management team will be meeting you for a non-obligation discussion if you are being shortlisted for an interview. Additional Company Information Registration No. 202000825E Company Size 1 - 50 Employees Industry Manufacturing / Production Benefits & Others Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts) Company photos More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Singapore Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Engineer / Senior Engineer (Quality Assurance) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.