Nanobiosym Cambridge MA United States
2 weeks ago
Software Engineer: Mobile App Developer
Nanobiosym is an innovative, high-tech company that is developing novel technologies at the nexus of physics, nanotechnology, and biomedicine. Founded by MIT/Harvard alum and located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Nanobiosym was awarded the first X-Prize to be given for healthcare...
We are seeking a mobile app developer to help us develop new and exciting mobile applications (apps) for various customers (Android & iOS).
You will create and implement the source code necessary to develop and expand mobile applications on various mobile platforms to facilitate immersive user interfaces.
As a mobile applications developer, you can put your passion for programming and development to create effective and cutting-edge mobile apps that will create amazing user experiences.
· Contribute to gathering, evaluating, and updating Software Requirements Specifications for mobile apps.
· Develop mobile iOS and Android app and APIs to display and modify data from the cloud.
· Comply with all HIPAA/HITECH/CES security standards.
· Develop secure in-transit solutions to exchange data from a cloud-hosted database.
· Develop unit tests that verify specifications and functions.
· Work closely with SQA to develop test procedures to identify bugs.
· Support, troubleshoot, and repair any defects.
· Bachelor's degree in an engineering or computer science-related field.
· 5+ years' experience with system design, programming, and data structuring
· 5+ years experience developing Android and iOS applications mobile applications.
· Strong experience with Android Studio, Gradle, and SDK.
· Strong experience with C/C++, JAVA, and XML.
· Strong experience with code revision apps such as Subversion (SVN) or GIT.
· Strong experience with AES-256 SSL cellular data communications.
· Strong experience in HIPAA/HITECH/CES Android cell communication.
· Team spirit; strong passion, work ethic, and communication skills to collaborate with various team members.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
We maintain a covid safe work environment. Masks are required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Cambridge, MA 02142: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Cambridge MA USA
Jobs in Cambridge MA United States
Mobile App Developer Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.