Pell Frischmann Exeter United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer – Exeter
About Pell Frischmann:
Pell Frischmann is an international multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company with over 95 years of experience in the built environment. We are a unique business whose purpose is to generate sustainable funds to deal with the environmental and social commitments resulting from the closing of Germany’s hard-coal mining industry; therefore, our work directly contributes to environmental protection and preservation for future generations.
Our expertise and capabilities cover: Aviation, Buildings, Highways & Transportation, Land Development, Rail, and Water & Environment.
“Excellence Through Innovation” permeates our company culture. We believe that quality engineering goes beyond simply achieving codified compliance, and we passionately pursue solutions that deliver better results for end-users via unconventional methods.
About the role
You will be joining a hard working and experienced team specialising... predominantly on Electrical projects within wastewater or clean water projects, infrastructure, or non-infrastructure.
The team work collaboratively across the UK and as a result we would be flexible on you being based in the Exeter, or Croydon. You will have the opportunity to working on many key projects in the Water and M+E sector. One of our recent successes was the upgrade of the Arley Sewage Treatment Works to comply with stringent water quality targets under the Water Framework Directive. Please follow the link to find out more and explore other exciting projects you could be working on!
On joining Pell Frischmann you will become part of an expert, multidisciplinary team where you will gain training and experience in your chosen specialism.
Additionally, you will be enrolled onto our 2 year Graduate programme. This exciting programme is built around the competence requirements of professional institutions and a great way to kick start your career. You will have opportunity to network with others graduates across the Group and develop key skills such as project management, business and personal effectiveness.
• Support implementation of projects to fully meet the client requirements, in accordance with relevant standards.
• Work in preparation of designs, drawings and schedules in own discipline.
• Support the preparation of scheme evaluations, design statements, tender documents and any other required deliverables.
• Grow an understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current relevant design best practice.
• Develop an understanding of Design software such as AutoCAD
• Engage, where possible, in client, contractor and third party liaison, including review of third party design proposals.
• Develop a good understanding of BMS procedures.
Why Pell Frischmann?
We are one of the UK’s most influential and highly respected firms of infrastructure and built environment professionals. We provide a collaborative and supportive working environment, where you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to create your own pathway and make a real impact within the business and in the communities in which you will operate.
We’ll support your ongoing personal and professional development as your career progresses, allowing you to reach your full potential. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all, welcoming applications from all backgrounds and are delighted to be a part of the government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
In addition, you’ll receive a competitive salary and other excellent benefits you can find on the link below!
• Civil/Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent level qualification
• Master’s degree
• Previous exposure to Mechanical engineering (within degree is fine)
• Some exposure to design software (within degree is fine)
• Working towards CEng MICE (Chartered status)
• Use of Autocad or BIM related software
• Placement/work experience within an Engineering consultancy
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Ambitious with the willingness to progress
• Logical thought process
Graduate Electrical Engineer Exeter jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.