OTDS LTD Redhill United Kingdom
1 week ago
We are recruiting an electrical engineer position for our engineering company. Our business has developed that we are now in need of an additional full time engineer to work along side our company director and project manager for our oil and gas projects.
Our company is an electrical engineering company, working in the oil and gas field in north Africa and the middle east. We currently have a number of design and supply contracts including full packages of materials for the refurbishment of oil field electrical networks, which includes overhead lines, transformers and package substations.
• Working directly with company project manager and directors to deliver engineering approval documentation from factories to our end user engineers.
• Assist with tender documentation.
• Liaising with clients, representing the company in a presentable and professional manner and exploring further opportunities for ongoing work
• Supporting new business activities and growth and... development opportunities
• Share any service issues and propose and implement improvement strategies, sharing these through regular progress meetings and weekly reports
• Support director with pricing new projects and materials.
• Share company information and communications with customers, partners and staff as agreed with the Management Team
• Formal qualification and experience in electrical engineering, mainly up to 36kV
• Knowledge of medium voltage switchgear, relays, cable, accessories and transformers is a must.
• You have some experience of managing budgets and forecasting expenditure
• You have strong project management and organisational skills
• You’re an effective communicator, with strong influencing and negotiating skills, able to build and maintain key client relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
• Additional leave
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free parking
• On-site parking
• Sick pay
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Redhill: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
• United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 02/05/2023
Jobs in Redhill United Kingdom
Electrical engineer - medium voltage switchgear and substations Redhill jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.