OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited
OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
4 days ago
• Design and develop native Android mobile applications
• Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle.
• Work with product owners, UI/UX teams, to conceptualize and build mobile applications
• Suggesting improvements to Mobile Application Architecture and design patterns
• Maintain and enhance the app security and performance
• Supervising junior developers, looking at areas of weakness and provide training sessions where needed
• Ensure team delivers well-tested codes alongside any new features / bug fixes
• Conduct code reviews and ensuring merged code adheres to best practices and standards
• To stay current on modern mobile development frameworks & technologies, best-practices, trends and trade-offs
• Writing detailed documentation for existing applications and new applications
• Maintenance of mobile applications to use modern libraries and best practices
• Minimum 5 years doing Android mobile app... development using Java and Kotlin
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, framework, lifecycles and build system.
• Strong knowledge of modern Android practices and libraries.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and design principles
• Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
• Good understanding of Git Version Control
• Experience in writing comprehensive unit test cases for robustness with proper code coverage
• Experience working in scrum squads
• A problem-solver with the ability to work effectively in scrum teams
• Creative UI development skills and excellent code-debugging skills are required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of microservices
• Passionate about exploring new technologies & upgrading one's skillset
• Experience in developing banking applications is a plus
• Proficient in English & Chinese (verbal & written). Fluent Mandarin is a plus
Senior Android Developer Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.