Safecor Health Woburn MA United States
1 week ago
Woburn, MA - WOBURN, MA
What you bring to the table:
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Working knowledge of computer hardware (PC Windows)
• Working knowledge of mechanical packaging equipment, a plus
• Previous experience in hospital pharmacy or health care industry preferred
• Pharmacy Technician Certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must have ability to perform gross and fine manipulation activities required to package and label product.
• Ability to lift up to 10lbs., push, pull, bend, twist, stand and sit throughout the day, as needed
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality.
• Good organizational skills – accurate, reliable, and efficient.
• Positive record of attendance and reliability.
How We Take Care Of You And Your Family
The meaningful work you do helps our customers support their patients, so we'll work hard to support you.
• Clean and safe work environment
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company-paid life insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Earned sick time (EST)
• Holiday pay
• Weekly pay
• Opportunities for internal promotion
• Monthly employee appreciation meals
Woburn MA USA
Jobs in Woburn MA United States
Packaging Technician - 2nd Shift Woburn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.