AXA Belgium Brussels Belgium
1 week ago
As part of the broad process of digitalisation of its activities, AXA Belgium deals with an ever-increasing volume of data and offers increasingly comprehensive digital services to its customers and partners. All of this is taking shape in increasingly cloud-oriented environments (AWS/Azure). As such, it is essential to ensure that all this information is processed in a secure manner for our customers, brokers, partners and employees.
In Belgium, AXA is market leader in non-life insurance. We have more than 3,000 enthusiastic employees whose aim is to move from payer to partner for our 3 million clients.
Our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, a pleasant and modern working atmosphere is crucial to us. Together we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas are valued, respected and appreciated.
With every step we take, we keep our values in mind: Customer First, Integrity, Courage and One AXA.
As part of the broad process... of digitalisation of its activities, AXA Belgium deals with an ever-increasing volume of data and offers increasingly comprehensive digital services to its customers and partners. All of this is taking shape in increasingly cloud-oriented environments (AWS/Azure). As such, it is essential to ensure that all this information is processed in a secure manner for our customers, brokers, partners and employees.
In this context, we are looking for a Cyber Security Incident Response & Recovery Expert
• Accountable for overseeing, measuring, and driving efforts to systematically increase, maturity and effectiveness of cyber security incident detection, response, and recovery processes, setups, and controls for AXA Belgium.
• Gains and helps maintain end-to-end understanding of relevant AXA Belgium landscape (networks, endpoints, platforms, applications, dependencies, cloud services, on-premise setups, …).
• Engages with global and local operational Security & IT teams, collaborates closely with all relevant functions across AXA Belgium including Data Privacy and Crisis Coordination, and consults with external experts & stakeholders.
• Provides deep security expertise in context of reviews of detection measures, post-mortem analysis of cyber incident responses, and IT recovery exercises; supports and helps coordinate in major real cyber security events.
• Ensures assurance & evidences for the formal security control objectives in this area, and contributes accordingly to overall AXA Belgium security assessments (ISO27K, regulatory, and Group Security).
• Identifies gaps in detection, response, recovery controls, and details and drives security risk reduction activities (incl. project mgmt. of local initiatives and/or roll-out of Group initiatives).
• Produces clear management-level presentations giving comprehensible view on current AXA Belgium's security posture/risks related to security detection, response, recovery, and ongoing improvement initiatives.
• Works autonomously and proactively, involving CSO and SecurityOffice colleagues, and strongly contributing to one overall Security Team voice in the organization, in partnership with Business & IT.
For this role of Incidence Response Expert, we are looking for:
• A bachelor degree in computer sciences, technology or a related area; an education on Security topics is an asset
• At least 3 years experience in Security Incident Response/Recovery function;
• A certification in the Information Security and/or Information Technology industry (CISSP, CISM, ISO27k Lead Auditor or similar) is a distinct advantage;
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written in French and/or Dutch, and fluent English;
• Experience in a multinational business is an advantage;
• A strong facilitator, negotiator and focused on resolving conflicts;
• A good ability to work at management level;
• A real team player;
• Someone capable of thinking analytically in order to grasp complex business scenarios.
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally
Cyber Security - Incident Response & Recovery Expert Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.