Pleo Copenhagen Denmark
5 days ago
We at Pleo love data. Not just for the sake of it but rather to empower all Pleo’ers across the company to get insights and drive better decisions or to power our products to leverage data to delight our customers with new experiences.
Pleo had recognized the value of data from its early days and with the support of leadership, we invested in processes, teams, and technology. Today we have a technology platform in place and several analytics teams working across the company.
Whilst the above might sound like we have it all figured out, this is just the beginning. We are continuously growing our analytics team, and that’s why we need you!
As a Data Analyst at Pleo you will be fostering an environment, where decisions are supported by clear analysis and accurate data no matter how big or small. You will focus on the Commercial side (Go-To-Market as we call it here) of the company, supporting initiatives from the analytics perspective driven by Marketing, Sales, Customer Success... etc.
• Enable data-driven decision making by supporting our GTM teams with valuable insights on a daily basis.
• Support strategic goals and initiatives by acting as a data consultant, identifying and evaluating performance patterns and actionable insights.
• Define leading and lagging indicators (KPIs) to measure and evaluate strategic initiatives and overall performance.
• Build reporting and dashboards that are impactful, actionable and serve their audience.
• Design and build analytics data models and tables, which will act as the single source of truth for GTM KPIs and analysis.
• Advocate data literacy and culture in which data is used to generate new business value across all parts of the business.
You will thrive in this role if you
• Have genuine passion to understand data and the processes and story behind it
• Can connect the dots and read in-between the lines and combine statistical and business perspectives to uncover the underlying story in any data
• Define and evaluate key metrics and understand what moves them and why
• Empower the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets
• Have a positive can-do attitude
• Are great at communicating clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels
The nitty gritty skills needed
• Excellent hands-on knowledge of SQL and data ecosystem
• Experience with data visualisation in BI Tools such as Tableau, Looker or similar.
• Strong analytical foundations and experience with more advanced analytics topics such cohort and regression analysis, predictive modelling etc.
• Great communicator of analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Solid experience in modelling key metrics measured in SaaS companies like churn prediction, Customer Lifetime Value, and Customer Acquisition Cost etc.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience with R or Python is a plus
Your colleagues say you
• Are very curious to the the story and the people behind the data
• Are striving for excellence
• Are taking extreme ownership
• Empathetic of people and stakeholders
• Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
• Work in English with ease (it’s our company language)
Show me the benefits!
• Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
• Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
• Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one was in Northern Ireland in December (2019)
• Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what’s reasonable, we don’t have set budgets)
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
• Catered lunch in our HQ and London offices when you’re here
• 25 days holidays (annual)
• Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we’re talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, beer brewing, skiing, Pleo dinners, that type of thing)
• Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we’ll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you’re working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we’ve seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we’re onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that’s Pleo. Today we are a 340+ team, from over 48 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ’d out of Copenhagen means we’re inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don’t work in the office with us we’ll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards ???? ????
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there’s a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube ????????
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you’d like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn’t able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone
Data Analyst - Go to Market (Copenhagen) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.