Piper Companies New Jersey United States
2 weeks ago
Piper Companies is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to manage appropriate regulatory and technical information to ensure regulatory compliance and support product registrations globally working for a Pharmaceutical Companies in Gibbstown, NJ.
Responsibilities for the Regulatory Affairs Specialist include...
· Manage and support global registration of cosmetic products
· Advise management of regulatory matters and provide guidance for compliance to any new regulations and requirements
· Write, assemble documentation to support regulatory compliance sold domestically and internationally
· Maintain documentation to support customer requests including Safety Data Sheets, Ingredient Lists, Technical Data Sheets, and/or Company Statements.
· Conduct product labeling and literature review
· Support handling of customer complaints
Qualifications for the Regulatory Affairs Specialist include:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2 - 5 years relevant experience in a regulated technical function, preferably cosmetics
Knowledge of cGMP requirements, ISO standards and/or quality assurance
Familiarity with international market labeling and registrations
Knowledge of REACH, OSHA, EU CLP, and GHS labelling and SDS requirements
Compensation for the Regulatory Affairs Specialist include:
· Full Medical, Dental, Vision
· Salary up to $65,000 - $75,000 + Bonus
· FREE lunches each day made by an executive chef and gym onsite with a personal trainer
Keywords: Regulatory Affairs, Global registration, labeling, international, cosmetics, pharma, label review
New Jersey USA
Jobs in New Jersey United States
Regulatory Affairs Specialist New Jersey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.