Huboo Veldhoven Netherlands
5 days ago
Do you have experience working as a HR Advisor? Are you an expert in providing support to colleagues, managers and stakeholders? Have you got a passion for all HR related activities, from arranging work permits, to overseeing the onboarding of new colleagues, and facilitating decision making processes?
The Huboo People team needs an experienced HR Advisor in the Netherlands with local HR expertise to work with the team and support getting us to the next level. Does this sound like a match? If so, this opportunity at Huboo could be just what you are looking for!
Within this role you will support our growing entity in the Netherlands (currently about 55 people, working from our Veldhoven site which includes Operations and Office employees), and play a key role in having a lasting impact at Huboo, further building the local HR operations processes and ensuring the team is set-up for long-term success
You will be joining a dynamic team in our offices in Veldhoven. We are looking for... someone with lots of enthusiasm with a desire to learn and succeed, a focused mind and a “Can Do” attitude.
If you love working with passionate people from lots of different backgrounds and to question the status quo, we’d love to hear from you! It’s truly an exciting time to join and leave your mark.
Key responsibilities for our HR Advisor:
• You work closely with our HR Team, Business Partners and the greater People Team based in Bristol, Madrid and Leipzig, and with the local business operation team in Veldhoven
• You are our People Team representative in the Netherlands and a local Huboo culture ambassador. You assist with all kinds of HR related questions, build trust with the teams and keep an ear to the ground
• You develop and support our people leaders in HR practices
• You prepare monthly Dutch payroll by providing relevant data and ensuring accurate and timely delivery. You coordinate with our finance manager along with social security, ARBO, UWV and pension provider
• Handling complaints and disciplinary procedures for the company
• Managing employee sick cases, long-term absenteeism (working with Arbo & UWV)
• Implementing programs to improve colleague experience of the organisation as a workplace
• You assist in revisiting/defining local benefits (commuting, pension scheme, parental leave, etc), and in ensuring we provide a consistent benefits experience globally
• You keep our internal documentation (Hubble/SharePoint/Teams/Slack) about our Netherlands HR processes up to date
• You work closely with our Talent Acquisition Partner/Coordinator/Manager and support the on-boarding of local new hires
• You support the visa & immigration process for employees and new hires
• You stay informed about changes in local regulations to ensure we are compliant at all times. And more generally, you support local employee administration and keep the local HR Operations running
• Once the basics are covered, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow and take on additional projects (local & global) as we are growing
• You have at least 3-5 years of HR Operations/Advisor experience in the Netherlands, ideally in fast growing tech companies
• You are fluent in English (Dutch is advantageous)
• You have an advanced knowledge of Dutch employment and social laws (and advantageous if you have already worked with Work Councils)
• You have experience of dealing with a number of complex HR cases at any one time
• You’re curious, resourceful, and eager to learn and dig deep into issues at hand
• You connect easily and love getting to know people, understanding their challenges and trying to remove blockers
• You have a collaborative work style and you are comfortable working with multiple different stakeholders at the same time
• A competitive salary of 35,000-40,000 euros
• 24 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Monthly health and wellness benefit (20 euros towards your fitness subscription)
• An excellent working environment in our newly built warehouse in Veldhoven
• Opportunities for personal development and exposure to a variety of challenges.
• Casual dress code
• Fresh fruit
• Grub for the Hub once a month (company lunches)
• Company social events
Huboo is an eCommerce fulfilment partner using great people and smart technology to enable businesses to grow.
We came to market because we could see an opportunity to do things differently. Our unique hub model creates service-led micro warehouses, putting people at the heart of an industry not known for it. For our clients that means higher quality service, and a human approach supported by flexible, end-to-end technology.
We enable startups and SMEs to outsource the complications of fulfilment, effortlessly integrating with the world’s most popular sales channels and marketplaces.
For large and enterprise businesses, our tailored solutions adapt to the speed and scale modern business demands, driving efficiency and growth.
From our technology, to our warehouses, to our people, we help your business grow in the right way.
Businesses grow with Huboo1
At Huboo, we're an inclusive team and believe that everybody has a voice. You’ll get tons of opportunities throughout your career here to bring your ideas to the table regardless of your age, gender, sexuality, race, disability or religion.
If you feel you have the right mindset and skills, and you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, dynamic company that’ll give you ample opportunity to be creative and succeed in your career then get in touch today
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.