Nedap Netherlands Netherlands
1 week ago
"Technology for Life is what we believe in. We seek meaningful connections between people and our software solutions. Our Caren solution is built for clients and their loved ones so they can collaborate with healthcare professionals."
As a Ruby on Rails Developer you work on rebuilding and redesigning the Caren solution. Our goal is to offer clients, their loved ones and the care organisations the ability to work closely together and thereby improving the health of the clients. Besides that, we strive to improve care processes by encouraging care organisations to be as transparent as possible and offering all available medical information to clients and their network.
You work on both front- and backend projects, in a relatively new codebase, for which you are expected to test your code thoroughly.
This position is part of the Caren team. The team consists of both developers and support staff. Together they are responsible for providing the users with the best experience... They work closely together, value everybody's opinion and like people to speak up and share their thoughts constructively. Though part of a bigger group, they strive to have a more agile startup mentality within the team. The team works fast, evenly paced and incremental.
People might call them a bit cocky, but they have their principles and opinions about how they want to do things. The team really likes to get to know the person behind the colleague. Together with the team you decide the future of the Caren product. They build a development roadmap themselves and make plans for what is ahead. The team takes pride in building the best possible, most stable and fastest application on the market.
• We do not keep track of leave and working hours for our colleagues. This responsibility lies with you and you determine it yourself in consultation with your colleagues. For us, the work/ life balance within Nedap is very important;
• Salary: up to € 4,488 gross monthly salary (scale VIII, 8);
• Holiday pay;
• A 13th month;
• A profit-sharing scheme;
• A good pension scheme;
• A Macbook or Windows laptop;
• But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap knows no pots for your development. Besides our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Vereiste ervaringen en skills
You are involved, and not afraid to innovate and find the best solution together. You are precise and enjoy continuous learning. A specific education is therefore less important.
We build on the Ruby on Rails 7 base with the help of Turbo and Stimulus. We like to build a so called big monolith, with the help of HTML over the wire and web sockets.
• Over 3 years of experience in developing fullstack Ruby on Rails;
• You have experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL;
• Excellent proficiency in English, both orally and written, speaking Dutch is a plus;
• If you're working in a different timezone, we prefer to have at least a 50% overlap so we can schedule meetings, pair sessions and so on;
• "I have never tried that before so I think i should definitely be able to do that" suits you.
Interested? Send your motivational letter and CV via the application button. An assessment is part of the selection procedure. As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Behaviour.
Questions!? Contact your recruiter!
Michael von Harras
Jobs in Netherlands Netherlands
Ruby on Rails Developer Netherlands jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.