Hollis Global Exeter United Kingdom
1 week ago
Chartered Building Surveyor/Senior Chartered/Associate Building Surveyor
Generous salary + benefits
Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Chartered Building Surveyor/Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join us after another fantastic year across our real estate sectors. Due to exponential growth, we need a strong addition to manage several current and potential large-scale projects.
As a result of an influx of demand, Hollis wants to continue expanding our surveying team and support the growth of our Exeter office. We are keen to hear from anyone able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
• Strong focus on TDD instructions, dilapidations and project work
• Work on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors.
• Job Manager duties including... responsibility for taking an instruction from its start to finish.
• Provide excellent client care
• Business management - writing and approving invoices at the appropriate time and in line with the fee agreement, controlling WIP and managing the budget to maximise recovery of disbursements and time costs accrued on jobs, chasing debt
• Business Development and Client Care awareness.
• Help develop and mentor junior surveyors in the team.
Your Profile Experience
• A background in commercial real estate ideally within a consultancy
• Experience of TDD, dilapidations & Projects work
• Self-motivated and hungry for a challenge
• Excellent presenting, communication and report writing skills
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We're a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We're independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We aim to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly attractive salary and a generous benefits package including:
• Life assurance and private medical insurance
• Season ticket loan
• 5% Employer pension contribution
• 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
• Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
• EV car scheme
• Longevity awards
Hollis operates a hybrid-working policy giving employees the opportunity to work between their home and our offices, where their job allows it. In addition, employees are encouraged to request flexible working hours when needed and we work hard to accommodate where we can.
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also give back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
Together we welcome, we embrace, and we celebrate our differences. Our aim is to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace which supports and cares for all our employees, including those from underrepresented or non-dominant groups. We're focused on a culture of inclusion; where all barriers including prejudice are removed from our working environment; and where all our people are empowered to be the best they can be.
Don't meet every single requirement? If you would like the opportunity to join Hollis but your past experience is not an exact match, we encourage you to apply anyway as you could be the right candidate for this role or another role within the company.
If you require alternative formats of our documents or need to apply offline, please get in touch with the talent acquisition team: or call us on
Chartered Building Surveyor/Senior Chartered/Associate Building... Exeter jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.