Gulfstream Aerospace Savannah GA Georgia
4 days ago
Electrical Design Engineer II - Aircraft Outfitting in GAC Savannah
Let your career take flight by joining our engineering team
Gulfstream has exciting opportunities for engineers like you who want to design and develop the most advanced aircraft in business aviation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following
• Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering degree strongly preferred with a Master's degree recommended.
• Design aircraft interior electrical harnesses and systems using Siemens/Mentor Capital HarnessXC and Logic in accordance with FAA certification requirements (Part 25 and 135) and company design standards.
• Communicate and Document design changes using standard processes.
• Estimate scope of design to ensure accurate planning of assignments.
• Aircraft design experience preferred.
Education And Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree Engineering or a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job. 18 months related Engineering experience. Experience credit will be considered for related advance degrees limited to 2 years for Master's and 4 years for PhD in field applicable to the job position. Position Purpose:Performs engineering work related to the investigation and the solution of technical problems associated with research, design, development, service and manufacture of Gulfstream aircraft.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Functions:
• Solves typical engineering problems within assigned discipline .
• Provides technical assistance to engineering staff and contributes to completion of project milestones .
• Responsible for a complex engineering assignment, or a full project of lesser complexity .
• Follows established schedules while developing plans for engineering assignments .
• Obtains appropriate level of supervisor approvals for work accuracy and adequacy .
• Proficiently applies company/organization policies and procedures .
• Actively works to improve daily processes, and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
• Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of developments and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in assigned field of expertise .
Perform other duties as assigned.Other Requirements:
• The level of technical skills and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
• Applies knowledge to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity, using a combination of judgment with defined practices and procedures.
• Failure to achieve results, or erroneous decisions or recommendations, may cause delays in program schedules and/or allocation of additional resources.
• Ability to convey technical concepts in both written and verbal formats.
• Contacts are primarily within the organization, with occasional customer contacts on routine issues.
• Works under general supervision for routine tasks of minor complexity.
• With supervision/mentorship, can coordinate the activities for lower level engineering staff.
Requisition Number: 210169
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 05/31/2023
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Savannah GA USA
Electrical Design Engineer II - Aircraft Outfitting Savannah jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.