Envista Toronto United States
1 week ago
Nobel Biocare is an innovation leader in the field of implant-based dental restorations. We offer a dynamic and inclusive environment that fosters creativity and collaboration within our global workforce. We strive to provide the highest-quality implant solutions and workflows, enabling our customers to deliver optimal patient outcomes, while fostering practice growth. We embrace our position as a leader in the premium segment and uphold the highest standards in the dental industry. With a commitment to developing our talented workforce, Nobel Biocare is a great place to build your career. For more information about Nobel Biocare, visit www.nobelbiocare.com
The Nobel Biocare Territory Representative is responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories within an assigned territory, through the effective selling and promoting of Nobel Biocare products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers... within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement a sales plan for existing and new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services.
• Analyze and assess customer and territory sales trends. Plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
• Maintain regular contact with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered; implement and monitor creative marketing activities aimed at expanding/growing core business.
• Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
• Develop and maintain accurate customer files and records in order to have complete up-to-date customer information, which can be shared among the (local) organization.
• Report to the management about any product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales.
• Study and stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Apply this knowledge for your strategies and tactics to develop your commercial activity.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level.
• Establish and maintain a travel schedule that will allow consistent contact with existing and potential customers. Schedule must follow sales plan and logical routing plan.
• Manage assigned geographical territory within allocated expense budget.
• Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
• Participate in (inter-)national and local trade shows and company meetings as appropriate. Support Yorba Linda established educational programs when territory customers are attending. Yorba Linda education managers will communicate with representatives when they are needed.
• Bachelor's degree or post-secondary education is highly preferred; we will consider relevant sales or clinical experience in lieu of a degree
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience; dental implant or medical device experience preferred
• Valid Driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Dental implant experience
• Vision, animal health, medical device or surgical sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to digest, to comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry products.
• Demonstrated professional sales skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic to intermediate computer skills.
• Downtown Toronto East, Ontario
• Car allowance
• Laptop, cellphone, iPad
• Paid vacation, sick time, company retirement match
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista's internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place
Nobel Biocare Territory Representative (Downtown Toronto East) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.